Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Daniel of a Judge

If I didn't know better I'd say I was half lit when I posted some of this stuff.
No one in their right mind would call me a witch...just look at my spelling.

My brushes call to me,
in between a drowsy dream of earth and sky.
Waiting colours dance,
on gray canvas where I fly.
Time had stopped for me.
Many years had passed me through.
On waking up to the illumine of morn,
imagine my surprise.
In my bed, down below, I heard your cries.
Now time for us to see,
and paint a sparkling portrait of bright possibility.
My brushes call to me-
A spontaneous, special. spectra hue.
Waiting colours dance-
with gesso-gest anew.


Today is but a few days passed the end of August.
The morning is crisp and clean.
I inspire, sagacious for more.
I watch the ground before me.
My eyes are wide with possibilities of seeing new arenas.
This is my sostenudo walk- my Autumn stroll.
In my dream, time stood still.
I raise a palm to shield the brightness of your starry light,
averring Arurora has a twin.
Touche!
My heart touched with gratitude deep within.
Indeed, we shall see that dreams shall come anew.
So let it be written, so let it be true.

11 comments:

Aye said...

WELCOME BACK SUSAN!!!
*running around SCREAMING!!!* SUSAN'S BACK!!! I think we were all beginning to wonder. Great writing, I've missed this kind of thing for so long. Hope things are going well and you get off the run in the not too distant future!!!

So let it be written, so let it be true.

susan said...

Hello World!
Hello my dear friends!!!!
Thanks for hanging in there for me.
Still no phone or hookup as yet...November looks good.
Happy to say my spaceship has landed. This Captain is glad to be home. Looking forward to connecting with all you again.
Love ya all.

me said...

Wow...knock me over with a feather! She's ALIVE!!!!

Hi Susan, glad to see you are ok. Nice deep, deep poem.

Hope ya heal that wound.
: )

Serenity said...

Welcome back to blogland Susan! I hope life has been treating you well!

Lilly said...

Welcome back! I've missed you!

Thanks for the kind words!

susan said...

Just a quick Hello!
Thanks you guys!
I do pray all of you are healthy, happy, and joyful.
Time, Time, Time, is on my side.
Yes it is!
I'll be back!

Aye said...

I keep checking back to see if there is anything new, but every time it is just this poem. Did I tell you that I love this poem???

Aye said...

Worth coming back for, LOL

susan said...

Oooo! Little Angel, your hanging in there for me is what keeps me going. Have been doing lots and lots of writing. Will start posting to my hearts content next month.

Aye said...

Whooooo Hoooo!!! I look forward to seeing it!!!

Lilly said...

is it next month yet?