Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hope and Courage

How can this hand of lowely me,
compete with the baby blue and pink of you?
An October wonder soft across a dusky mountainus sky.
Hold me close beloved, clear my fears of tears.
Awash my thoughts to a palette of more than hope.
Focus me to true- knees weak, I trumble.
In looking through these eyes- so easy to be humble.
Dear sweet Earth and Sky, you kiss lowly me.
That with trimbling hand points brush to canvas,
says courge can, if but in a small way be free.

8 comments:

Serenity said...

These poems you have written are both beautiful and touching, susan. Wonderful wordsy by a wonderful person. I hope life is treating you well, my friend

Aye said...

Wow, Susan, you got busy. Very good, I enjoyed all this poetry. Hope things are well and you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

me said...

Happy belated Turkey day.

You have been busy writing some very good poetry...if I didn't know any better, I'd say you are in love with nature missy....or someone who reminds you of it...?

Beautiful poetry.

Aye said...

And a Merry Christmas to you, hope things are well for you, wherever you are!!!

Serenity said...

Merry Christmas Susan!!

susan said...

Guess I kinda missed Christmas. It's snowing like Hell here. Ha ha
Internet connection is sloooow.
Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Guess I had better wish all of you a "Happy New Year" while this hunk of junk is still working :)
Thanks for the nice comments, it's good to see friends.

Lilly said...

happy holidays! nice to see you writing again.

Serenity said...

Happy New Year My Friend! You're right.. We sure have had alot of fun together and I look forward to even more with you. You're a good soul, susan. I hope 2007 brings you all that you hope for.