Monday, March 10, 2008

Truth Bear



In a parallel worlds, reality is not always easy to define. The few who share the ancient blood line of a people from a parallel hidden planet, are able to travel through the dimensions of both worlds.


I am bound by a sacred oath to reveal only what is necessary, for to say more could cause a rift in space to open, spilling matter into antimatter. There are others like myself who were raised on this parallel world thinking something was terribly wrong. A world of angelic-demonic humanoids, devoid of common sense, hellbent on destroying their planet by greed and the enslavement of all what they call, "lesser life forms."


Yes, I was raised on the planet called Earth, but Earth is not my only home. With the aid of a famous Captain, who held my hand, and guided me to the portal between worlds. I am equipped with the ability to travel through space easily. As you may have guessed, the Captain is my hero, and my secret love. He lives on the other side of the one world which is forbidden to me at this time. It is his choice to shoulder the responsibility of saving Earth, and the many who fight for the Republic Federation.

No comments: