Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Mystery of Parallel Worlds


A woman once ask me, "Do you see and hear things other people don't?" I answered, "Yes." Of course I would like people to believe me, and yet I don't care what most people think of me as much as I use to. Maybe because I enjoy writing science fiction and fantasy stories where magic and reality meet, some people think I just make up everything from my imagination. The truth is, I don't.
While driving back to my cabin one afternoon, I felt intune, it was a beautiful sunny day. A nondescript pickup truck passed me going in the opposite direction. For some reason I took a quick look in the rearview mirror and then pulled to a stop. "That's not possible" I said to myself, as I grabbed my camera and took a photo. I walked around noteing my tire tracks and my footprints left on the dirt road, then got back into my truck.
When I was a little girl, my Daddy taught me and my brother David to be a pretty good trackers. I have to laugh while writing this blog post, "Who's going believe me that while driving on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, someone in a pickup truck from a parallel world crossed my path and left no tracks?" I guess those people that know me might believe me, and that's enough to help maintain my sanity when such things happen in my life. I'm really glad to be able to experience such phenomenon, and yet, I'm glad to have a good sense of humor which keeps me in balance  By-the-way, my dog Sarah was with me, and she hasn't said a word about the incident, if she ever does, I'm in big trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know whats so funny? On the other post, I had to sign in and the word verb was Locco!! And all I thought about was reading this post first and believing everything you wrote and how I too would be perceived as nuts...haha then the word locco came on the other post's sign in letters...

and as u...

I have learned not to care what people think to. I mean to some degree I care but of course what is most important is loving ourselves.. then we can learn to forgive and love our critics too...well, thats not so easy to do now huh? So maybe we can learn to just keep the swear words in when they want to fly out the mouth.

I gotta work on that with road rage, lately, some drivers have me inventing new cuss words to yell!

Did you happen to get a pic of the plate number? That would be cool, did the pic come out?

probably not. Or it could come out blurry at times to. You know it's been said that the heightened senses are at peak demand right now. Lots of peeps are tuning into the energies...making a collective difference. Theres a huge battle of the emotions going on Susan, past, future present worlds are all invited and in a hurry to pave the ways. Or to slip by WITH you noticing...to give that extra *wink* to let you know that yes indeed you are amongst, "the chosen".


Do good with this knowledge, never use the force for ill or personal gain...


may the force be with ya sister and also with me


Pank

oh ps...Angel answers me back all the time...in me minds eye

:)