Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cool Clear Water


"Life's journey is not to arrive at the gate safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid sideways totally worn out, shouting, Holy Cow! What a Ride."
Todd Robison, may he RIP.



Each new day I try and remember some little thing that I've learned which will inspire me to live every minute to it's fullest. Yesterday I walked on a mountain top with a good friend and gave a song, a prayer to the spirit who makes life possible.












The water of life is a true blessing.

6 comments:

Lilly said...

*sings*
don't go chasin' waterfalls, stick to the rivers and the streams that you're used to....

I like shooting water.

Aye said...

Pleasure in the richness of life. Life is good indeed.

susan said...

Just to let you know...I'm moving again at the end of this week. Gonna be way off the beaten track. Hahaha!
Send a prayer that the Bears and Wolfffs don't get me.
I'll get a phone as soon as I can.

Tammy said...

Beautiful Country!!

Butterflydream said...

thanks for your visit
kiss

susan said...

Now I live in the alien close encounter hot zone.