Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fire Alarm/No Battries Required

Keeping up with the latest in innovative technology is high on my list of priorities.
My friend Willow has a rare sense of humor that never fails to make me laugh. When the clouds are gray as a passing sad mood. I never know what awaits me as I open one of her emails, and so, I thought I would share her fast-and-easy scientific fire alarm.
This device really works!
Although not currently approved by the Underwriters Laboratories for standard fire safety. We are hoping her new "hoppen poppen" fire alarm system will soon become more than just corny fad for the ultra rich.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I like this friend Willow, I gotsta go out and get me sum Jiffy Pop! No really, it makes perfect sense.
Love it
pank

Aye said...

Haha, only problem with this is when you hear it going off and come running through the door, you get showered with burning hot 'corn!!! Probably I'd get distracted by the smell and stop down to eat some, too!!!

Susan Davis said...

Fabulous..I am still laughing...Thank you,Susan and Willow!