Thursday, June 04, 2009

Corporate Carnival Companies


Competent competition to survive,
For the furture, smart saving,
Protect,
Sparing ground and grove.
Clean water must flow,
Wild row believable,
Trust achievable,
Wings above in prayer.





Wilderness in corporate snare,
Net a trap undercover,
Jaws of man's greedy hunger.
Stealing water, mining sand,
Covenat eye's on golden trees.
Chief muckety-muck with ball point pin,
Signing papers, stealing native land.

Lady Justice sword in hand,
Lifting blindfold to stop and think,
Mother's blood flowing down mountain sink.
The scales of life tip, "women join the fight".
Fewer have the time to live.
Kindercare, where is mother grizzly bear?
For her childern tears.

Many men knowing are sowing,
Seeds of poison discontent,
Regament of fallen leaves.
In outer space the jamming,
Thoughtful junk falling to Earth.
Native myth of slammin fish,
Way upstream to freedom's thirst.

Native brave hearts say, let them sport hunt all the want, sell them high-fee big game tags. The Sasquatch and supernatural angry spirits here don't take kindly to greedy big wigs. Let them walk in the borderland's sacred forest if they have the courage to look death in the face.
When the wind blows, their nights will be filled with fear. Killing for fun, money, and excitement has a cold shadowing tag that drips in red, sweet with revenge. Best to play it safe, learn to walk in peace, hunt and shoot with a camera.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a tremendous wealth of information you have here. You have certainly done your homework!

These issues are so obviously important and heart wrenching to you. I do hope it creates the emotions in so many others to correct these wrong doings.

Everyone is affected by this...

our lovely conniving government. With No regard for nature, people..lives of others..

greed always the swinging pendulum. I love your poetry stream of words, that fit perfectly to the tune of this sad knowledgable post.

You are a brave and noble soul
my friend

:)

pnk

susan said...

Brave and noble, or very stupid, how can I know for sure?
Yesterday, I had an out-of-the-ordinary experience involving a black bear. With no camera, no tape recorder, no witnesses other than my memory to share the thrill and excitement of the encounter...
sounds like and advertisement for a cell phone company doesn't it?

This morning as I sit here in the comfort and safety of my cabin, I would like to say that if I had a cell phone and could have moble blogged my experience, it would have scared the be jesus out of most folk. Then again, with a camera I may have crossed the boundry of sensibility for the sake of getting a closer photo and thus not be sitting here writing now. Ah, the paradox of poverty.
To relate in words the sensory memory isn't easy: the wild musk smell, the way a black bear grunts and farts with no thought to human social rules of right or wrong. A chance to live free without the confines of a man made cage, to roam the forest with the afternoon sun filtering through the trees on a glossy henna sheen of bristling hairs, my eyes soaked in the magic moment. I have to ask, is my loneliness the price that must be paid for such moments?

Anonymous said...

You are BRAVE

Glad your ok after seeing the bear...sounds exciting and yep, scary too

Most millionaires WISH they had the, "sense of peace with nature" that money can never buy for them.

pnk

Anonymous said...

there isn't any price on inner peace...


but yea, it can get lonely

pnk

chin up kiddo

:)

susan said...

Brave? Sarah was brave, I'm still trying to get the skid marks out of me bloomers.

susan said...

My boo hooing about not having a cell phone lasted about five minutes. Sure I would like to learn to Moble Blog, but my new underware makes me just as happy.