Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer Rain Makers


Cool and Breezy,
That's my early Summer style.
Rain makers over head,
Bring it on...no worries,
I'm free.
Ancient mountain smiles,
With blanket of green,
Wild flowers at my feet.
Bring it on...ever changing,
I'm free.
High on nature's beauty,
Growing to touch the sky,
Bright rivers flow to the sea,
Retain, reflect, remember me,
I'm free.
Graceful from the gloom,
My destiny the gift,
Who I am, a treasure.
I'm freedom's heart and soul,
Waving from a lonely pole.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!
:)

To be a flag?..
or not to be?

that is the question.


Would prefer the, "pole" not up me bum

haha

from morning crude humor,
pank

ahh america..metaphors..

is anyone ever really free?

susan said...

Thanks!
I have five flag poles and one old glory that is so frayed the stripes are half the length they should be. I least no one can call be bipoler.
It was suggested I take my tattered and torn flag down. I said, "Sure, when I have another one to replace it."

Oh Pooh...what foreign country owns the largest portion of corporation land in the United States? I wonder if Google knows?