Monday, February 08, 2010

Can you see what I hear?

My horse is a force of course, a source to wile the hours away.
We walk, we talk, we dance and play,
 He's always got something to say.
Yeehaw!
Whoope!
Hooray!
I feel like a child again.

Crazy they say, she must be a fool,
Has she totaly lost her mind?
Oh no!
Spirit's way, a talking horse?
No way!
Hahaha.
They don't understand the words you nay and nicker.
Oh! You don't say!
Your great-great-great grandma is a secret.
Flicka?
Oh my word! 
Go figure!
Your great-great-great grandpappy was really Trigger?
Yeehaw!
Whoope!
Hooray!
I feel like a child again.
And best of all,
My SunDance talks,
He's always got has something to say.




1 comment:

Susan Davis said...

What a sweet horse...of course, of course! What a charmed life you two have together!