Sunday, March 15, 2009

Emotions in the Park

This photo by Diane Arbus sums up the pent-up emotions possible when life's problems seem a little unusual, or you've been cooped up in a cabin all winter and are anxious to get outside and play.
With Spring right around the corner, and much appreciated warmer weather, I'm looking forward to an explosion of blooming flowers when the snow finally melts. It's been a long Winter here in the mountains.
Stopped by my friend Aye's blog
http://ayesrandomravings.blogspot.com/, seems he's having his share of puzzling starter problems. I'm confident he'll have the situation fixed and running smoothly without popping a gasket, or pulling the pin.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no offense...but that photo creeps the crap outta me!

Poor skinny kid!

spring could not come any sooner!

Pank

susan said...

Ya, I'll admit the photo is very unusual, most of Diane's photo may seem creepy, odd, different, etc.
I have a wonderful eight-year-old friend in her seventies, I'm talk about a hero type of woman who's been there and back again. She's thin and bird-like with the strength and heart of a dragon. A couple of times I've seen her do the racking claw stance, of course without the hand garnade.
I think Diane's photo can be looked at as playful and yet a truthful expression of emotions.
Did ya see Aye's post?
It's like Car Talk with Click and Clack.