Monday, March 23, 2009

The Pod People










Turning and turning,
Round and round,
Up and down,
The economic spin.
Where manikins play with dolls,
Flying high and feel low.
Spoon fed from digital tube,
A daily dose of crap,
Spewed from high above.
In the market locker,
Raw meat hangs from hooks.
Hungry greedy eyes, with-
Chicken chumming buckets,
Bait and switch, Buzzz suckers,
Watching to jump in,
The feeding frenzy on the floor.
Crooky cookey, chippy keys,
Many banking on the fall.
Fuck the smut idea,
Don't you think at all?
Plane and simple,
No puzzles please.
Fast bites drawing blood,
Under darkness cover,
Obsequiousness fade then,
Abrazos(hugs)the curve with cash.
Round and round,
Up and down
The economic spin,
Keeping it simple.
Hal-luci-nation,
Changeing au handshake,
To the kiss of death.
Painted faces,
Nip and tuck,
Piching caching,
Richer than the mass.
Pod people high,
The t-urning.
Demons and Angels
Underground earning,
My trust in love, and play.
Diving for the deep.
On the wheel of trading day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope ya didn't lose much on that wheel...

hey kiddo..."i'm back!"

just the way she likes it...

plain and simple..

uh huh

yep.. that's the ticket

gotsa lotsa catchin up to do

hmmmmm

where to go second???? or third

hope you are safe, smilin and warm
and Sara too

panks

susan said...

Welcome back Pank.
Thanks for the comment.
Would you like a cup of espersso or expresso ta get you up to speed?
As for losing on that wheel, na...my Swiss bank accounts and off shore accounts are safe.
I'm rolling in dough. Just had tray of Austrian desserts delivered from a little Chateau Hotel I have connections with in the Alps.
Apfelstrudel, Lizertorte, Sachertorte, or would you like a slice of Kaiserschmarrn ta go with your coffee?

Anonymous said...

Your wisdoms are far more richer my dear...but I'll take two lumps with that expresso...or espresso..oh dear,
my spelling is queer

I look forward to our learning years...

ta!

for now

I am off to another stratosphere...(?)

As I sip my last lonely beer..

boo hoo
panky

susan said...

Never fear my dear,
Johnna's makeing beer.