Sunday, April 12, 2009

Johnna's Bead Work


This is a sample of the bead work my friend Johnna does. I know the photo isn't the best, but her beading is. She also makes the best beer. I am blessed to have such a good friends as Johnna and Lou.
On a warm Summer's afternoon at the ranch, to sit on the porch with my friends while the cattle dogs keep a watchful eye and a several cats snooze, to look out on the breath taking view of the mountain with dozens horses and the longhorns grazing peacefully and share a few homemade brews while the barbecue waifs the mouth watering smell of roast chicken. "It don't get any better than that." as my friend Peter would say. (Peter smokes the best salmon I've ever tasted.) So I'm bragging, you would too. Good friends, good conversation, good food, and Johnna's home brew... Yahoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It don't get any better then that

amen

*big smiles for ya*

love,
pank