Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Enigmatic Game Book


In a mote the stardust matrix slept,
Formidable springe of memories kept,
Hidden, that now waiting end.
Grey manikin, these last days when
Draconian kiss the innocent mirror.
Awake, precisely, time travels in a aery cage,
And I sing of discernments sorrow,
Thus staccoto from my banding love.
Down, down the flexous energy drain,
A bitter rain of flagging stain sapience.
Yet hope to espy before the coda nix.
They betrayed, now nothing more than carrion?
An amalgamate stage and she a cunning thespian.
For to know the secrets of the light,
The brightest live in the dark.
Time erode a way kilter my navicular in life.
Beings lissom her rebellion,
Oh my ringing pate,
Learned junto's bite cut apart my neonate.
Corsairs! Requite reason is hidebound park.
Apogee bonhomie, is the tinny calix of Chimera.
Proscribe, suspire, now I tire...Goodyear but a name,
Fame fan the keloid flame of dormer laver avatar.

No comments: