Sunday, August 03, 2008

Beach Nut Gumbo Ice Cream


My friend Captain Ayé and his crew traveled from the City of Angels to the Gilroy's Garlic Festival in the northern sector of the golden state, California. Ships log note and record an encounter with "The Pod Creature" from the Gilroy growing fields, his name, Bubba Clove. As luck would have it, he was not dressed to kill.
The Captain and his crew were able to escape only to meet the double dealing "Cone Man" selling Allium sativa.
Garlic Ice Cream?
Here's the scoop...
Glad to say, the Captain and his crew have returned to a healthy lifestyle.
My vampire hot line tells me, the guzzle goons, and blood suckers will have to hunt elsewhere when they are feeling a pint low. And for an added bonus due to the miracle sweet idea bulb, all home base computers are worm free.
My guess is Captain Ayé will be up for a promotion soon. With his taste for adventure, the vampires haven't got a chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Captain Aye, is a very cool guy!
Glad the pute's are fixed.

The cone is a nifty idea.

pk

susan said...

Ya,thought I would have some fun. Swipped the cone pic ages ago. I hope he gets a laugh or two from my Science Fiction chicken scratch.

Aye said...

Haha, thats great!!! Love it!!! Don't think I mentioned, but the huge line for the garlic ice cream, all the way back among the vendor booths on the other side of the field (cool, gave you some things to look at while you waited), they came out and doubled it back on itself just a bit after we got in it. Better for the people working their way through the vendors. Anyway, just as we got to the front of the line, they took a break from handing out the cones!!! Apparently the heat and the volume they were going through was overwhelming their machines, and it was coming out near liquid, so they were giving them a break to cool off some. My comment was, "you'd think Con Agra would have better equipment." I think I may have made a little video of that momentous occasion, too. Good news, though, it wasn't anywhere near the five minutes they'd said it would be!!!