Sunday, February 15, 2009

Magic Good Luck Charms

The photo shows some of the lovely Good Luck Fairy bracelets and earrings made by my friend Donna (Willo) who lives in Seattle.

Today I plan to take a few photos of the wonderful heart earrings Willo gifted to me, and maybe a few of my own Native and Fantasyland bracelets.

My friend Joanne is also creating some Delightful and Fun (necklaces) that I want to photograph.

I am very blessed to have such creative friends who are willing to share their knowledge of designing and making beautiful jewelery.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that jewelry is great! Pretty

Gotta run..will comment more later

pk

Anonymous said...

The pearly one is my favorite.

hope you are ok.

pk

susan said...

lets see...The forest is covered in fresh snow. I'm guessing it must be somewhere in the high 20's or low 30's because the snow is melting off the roof. The birds are having a field-day at the feeder. My ticket to Lipzig was shanghaied vie Herzburg and Maslow.
I broke a fingernail while typing. Recieved my internet bill in the mail today...I have until the 20th to pay. I'm fine, how about you....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing my jewelry on your blog. After a few more hearts and flowers, I'm moving on to GREEN for St Patty's Day. What fun. Sorry about your nail and mail. Anxious to hear more on your story.

Donna

susan said...

Now how to get a pearly one to Pank? Anybody got any suggestions?